Masking tape is made on crepe paper and pressure sensitive glue as the raw material. One side of the paper is coated pressure sensitive glue, and the other side is coated anti-adhesion material, then it is produced in roll shaped adhesive tape, with features of heat resistance, anti-solovent, high adhesion, flexible and no adhesive residue.
Item name: High temperature masking tape
Item No.: 866#
1. Heat resistance is from 130 Celsius to 150 Celsius.
2. Good at adhesion and stability.
3. Anti-acid and anti-alkalinity, No permeation.
4. Easy peeling and no adhesive residue.
1. High temperature painting
2. Hardware polishing, electroplate and PCB
3. To protect the work of products in high temperature.
1. Keep the adherend dry and clean, if not, they can affect the tapes¡¯ adhesion and using.
2. Please press the masking tape after sticking to make good adhesion.
3. Please peel as soon as finishing the work to avoid adhesive residue.
4. If the tape is not anti-UV, please do not sunniness to avoid adhesive residue.5. There are different results at the same tape on different environment and adherend, such as glass, metal, plastic, etc. so please confirm which tape would be more suitable before slather.